Client Relations Assistant
Reports to: Client Relations Manager
The Client Relations Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Client Relations Department with list management, PowerPoint presentations, research, general clerical duties as well as support for training programs, special events including working with international clients while they are visiting the U.S. Position is full time between May-July, 2017. Potential opportunity for part-time hours before May.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or Equivalent necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact daily with partners and other staff members to provide support for department projects and activities
- Seminar and event preparation, set-up, and clean up. Coordination of transportation, on-site support such as taking photos, organizing activities for children, and responding to special requests from partners, client relations staff and clients
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop a plus)
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
General Knowledge & Abilities
- Good communication skills. Should be able to give specific directions that can be easily interpreted and followed by trainees.
- Able to take direction in various time-sensitive tasks (pre, during and post event)
- Ability to work independently. Should be able to assess a situation, determine what needs to be done and act without specific instructions.
- Ability to be flexible - priorities change hourly. Given the specifics, should be able to recognize which items need a quick response and which items are negotiable for completion at a later time.
*** The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined above. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities ***
Qualified candidates should forward their cover letter, resume and salary requirements via FAX to 703-645-3896 or via email to HR, EOE